Saad Iqbal, developer-extraordinaire and founder of WPExperts joined Codeable’s team back in December of 2013 and we become colleagues a little over one year later when I’d joined the team as well.
If you’re not familiar with Codeable, they’re an outsourcing platform that caters exclusively to WordPress development projects. Their mission is simple; to connect the world’s best freelance WordPress developers with the best clients, and to deliver quality without question.
Today, Saad is one of Codeable’s most elite developers as well as their most productive developer of all time.
Being Codeable’s most productive developer isn’t even Saad’s most impressive accomplishment either.
He and his team of WordPress experts have received perfect, 5-star ratings from nearly all of their Codeable clients and with 2,300+ projects completed over 5+ years, that’s definitely not something that happened to them by accident.
So, if you’re still searching for a tremendously talented team of developers that can bring your next project to life, you’re in to the right place.
Hire Saad, he and his team at WPExperts are exactly the people you need.
But hey, don’t just take my word for it…
Read reviews from his clients, browse his portfolio, or hear from Saad himself in our interview below.
1. For anyone who isn’t already familiar with Codeable, could you describe Codeable to them?
Codeable is the only development marketplace catering exclusively to WordPress. They can instantly connect you with the world’s best WordPress developers and help get the conversation started about whatever kind of WordPress development help you need.
2. How has Codeable impacted your career as a freelance WordPress developer? Is working for Codeable any different than your previous jobs as a developer and if so, how?
Simply put, it changed my life.
With Codeable, the clients come to us which allows me to focus all of my energy on providing them with the highest quality work possible. Working alongside the world’s best WordPress developers and with the best clients helps keep our stress levels low.
Before Codeable, I had to work much harder to find new leads and even when I did the quality of work wasn’t always consistent. Codeable has solved those problems for me.
3. Do you have a favorite memory, or favorite client, from Codeable? If so, could you tell us more about what set that experience apart from all the rest.
It would be an injustice if I only named one client here.
More than 60% of my work on Codeable comes from repeat clients who I’ve been working with for many years now. So for me, every repeat Codeable client is awesome, these clients are all equally my favorite.
4. What are your favorite types of projects to work on via Codeable? If you could pick your perfect project, what (or who) would it be?
I like unique, complex projects the best. Preferably integrating APIs of different platforms with WordPress or WooCommerce.
Outside of API integration projects, I also love working with WooCommerce, WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Subscriptions, Gravity Forms, and LearnDash.
5. For anyone who is considering joining Codeable, what advice would you have to share with them to convince them to join?
If you’d love to work with best clients in the WordPress industry and have more time to spend focused on writing code, then there’s no better place for you than Codeable.
6. Is there anything else you’d like to share with us about yourself?
One of my proudest accomplishments is completing more than 2,000 projects within my first five years on Codeable.